Ribbon Showcases Enhanced Microsoft Teams Solutions and New Software Running on AWS and Microsoft Public Clouds at Enterprise Connect
Also on display will be Ribbon's cloud-based Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), which allows enterprises to leverage advanced white label self-service communications Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), such as voice, video or text or pre-built apps that they can quickly embed into website and business processes. In addition, Ribbon's Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)-based analytics and security products will be featured.
"Our enterprise offerings are a significant and growing part of our revenue and we are committed to bringing to market best-in-class, software-based solutions that can be delivered in any cloud environment, whether public, private or hybrid," said
The following solutions will be on display at Ribbon's booth #811during Enterprise Connect.
- Newly enhanced solution that delivers enterprises reliable, faster adoption options for Microsoft Teams.
- Session Border Controller powering new AWS offering – Ribbon's market-leading SBC is powering a new collaboration offering from Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Session Border Controller Software Edition (SWe) Lite general availability on Microsoft Azure Marketplace - The virtualized enterprise SBC delivers small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) cost-effective, advanced
Unified Communications(UC), collaboration and security capabilities, now from the Azure Marketplace.
- Kandy Communications Platform as a Service - The white label CPaaS allows CSPs to leverage their inherent branding, billing, infrastructure and relationship advantages to quickly offer innovative communications services to enterprises that drive digital transformation through low or no-code apps.
- AI-based Analytics and Security Solutions – Ribbon's AI and ML-based analytics and security solutions have already been deployed by many enterprises, delivering advanced protection and prescriptive insights on network performance.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties, including statement regarding delivering value to customers. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements. The actual results of
+1 (212) 871-3927
+1 (214) 695-2224
+1 (646) 741-1974
+1 (708) 383-3387
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ribbon-showcases-enhanced-microsoft-teams-solutions-and-new-software-running-on-aws-and-microsoft-public-clouds-at-enterprise-connect-300812929.html