Ribbon Launches Next Generation Intelligent Edge Portfolio to Accelerate Enterprise Migration to Cloud Services
"Our Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio gives managed service providers the ability to offer their business customers one of the broadest portfolio of
Joggerst added, "The portfolio's advanced resiliency, traffic prioritization and remote monitoring capabilities combined with management from Ribbon's
At the centerpiece of the portfolio is Ribbon's EdgeMarc 6000, a transformational platform for voice and data network functions. The EdgeMarc 6000 contains the best of Ribbon's edge services in a single, modular platform that is extensible for future innovations. The EdgeMarc 6000 physically connects existing enterprise communications infrastructure and has the capacity to run containerized network functions. With more than 1 million EdgeMarc devices already deployed, Ribbon's customers can be confident that they are receiving carrier-proven technology that is among the most advanced on the market. In addition to improving voice and data applications, the Ribbon Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio's LTE radio capabilities further enhance connectivity as a failover network for business continuity.
"We selected the Ribbon Intelligent Edge solution because it allowed us to deploy reliable, state-of-the art edge devices at our customer sites and offer Microsoft Teams Direct Routing as a Service," said
"Enterprises are coming to see the edge as an extension of the data center, want to manage functions there the way they do in data center or cloud, and so are looking for containerized, all-software solutions for all communications and security functions," said
- Ribbon launches its Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio, which is designed to securely connect and enhance enterprise voice and data applications.
- Ribbon's new EdgeMarc 6000, the centerpiece of Ribbon's Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio, physically connects existing enterprise communications infrastructure and has the capacity to run containerized network functions in the future.
- The Ribbon Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio offers service providers and enterprises advanced analytics, security and network visibility, service assurance, and policy and routing capabilities and includes LTE radio capabilities to further enhance connectivity as a failover network for business continuity.
- Forward-thinking customers such as Pure-IP are already leveraging key components of Ribbon's Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio to deliver advanced voice, data and security capabilities to their customer sites.
- Ribbon's Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio consists of among the broadest set of
Microsoft-certified solutions on the market and can be deployed as a premises or cloud-based solution.
- In addition to the EdgeMarc 6000, the Ribbon Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio consists of the company's EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge series,Session Border Controller Software Edition Lite (SBC SWe Lite), SBC 5400, Protect Platform for Analytics, and Policy and Routing (PSX) solutions.
- Learn more about Ribbon's Next Generation Intelligent Edge portfolio.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties, including statements regarding delivering value to customers. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements. The actual results of
+1 (214) 695-2224
+1 (646) 741-1974
+1 (708) 383-3387
+1 (212) 871-3927
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ribbon-launches-next-generation-intelligent-edge-portfolio-to-accelerate-enterprise-migration-to-cloud-services-300994084.html