Ribbon Enterprise Session Border Controllers Certified with Twilio Elastic SIP Trunks to Deliver Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
Direct Routing enables Microsoft Teams customers to select their preferred communications service provider to make and receive calls via the Teams desktop or mobile client. Ribbon's Microsoft-certified SBCs enable organizations to securely connect their Twilio Elastic SIP Trunks to Microsoft Teams and gracefully migrate their legacy phone systems. With more than a decade of certified interoperability with Microsoft collaboration solutions, Ribbon's built-in Easy Configuration Wizard makes deployment with Twilio Elastic SIP Trunks, Teams and most popular PBXs, "point-and-click" easy. Twilio's SIP Trunking solutions are already widely deployed and trusted by more than 50,000 businesses worldwide.
"The certification of our eSBCs with Twilio's Elastic SIP Trunks gives Microsoft customers a very powerful solution for secure SIP Trunking for Direct Routing," said
Bruny added, "Ribbon eSBCs can be rapidly deployed in popular cloud platforms like AWS or the
"Our joint solution with Ribbon is an example of Twilio's commitment to bring out-of-the-box offerings to customers," said
The Ribbon certified eSBCs include the SBC Software Edition (SWe) Lite, SBC 1000 and SBC 2000 products. The SBC SWe Lite delivers advanced security services for SIP Trunking, Direct Routing and cloud unified communications (UC) services either from the
- Ribbon's market-leading eSBCs have been certified with Twilio's Elastic SIP Trunking service to deliver advanced interoperability and security capabilities to Microsoft Teams Direct Routing customers.
- Ribbon has one of the most extensive portfolios of Microsoft-certified eSBCs on the market and Twilio is globally recognized for its scalable, easy-to-deploy SIP Trunks.
- The certification enables Ribbon and Twilio to provide Teams customers with convenient access to carrier-grade Direct Routing capabilities, simplifying their migration to Teams Phone System.
- The certified Ribbon products include multiple cloud deployment options and support for Local Media Optimization to enhance bandwidth utilization as well as Microsoft Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) services to preserve calling capabilities if the Microsoft 365 cloud is unreachable.
- Learn more about Ribbon eSBCs and Twilio Elastic SIP Trunking service by visiting Ribbon's solutions showcase at the Microsoft Ignite virtual event, taking place
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release, including those regarding the expected benefits from use of Ribbon Communication's products, are forward-looking statements. The actual results of
+1 (978) 614-8050
+1 (214) 695-2224
+1 (646) 741-1974
+1 (708) 212-6922
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ribbon-enterprise-session-border-controllers-certified-with-twilio-elastic-sip-trunks-to-deliver-direct-routing-for-microsoft-teams-301236353.html