Ribbon's Virtual Session Border Controller Allows Customers to Quickly Deploy Secure Real-time Communication Services Delivered with Amazon Web Services
Market-leading SBC Software Edition (SWe), which was already deployed on AWS, is now available on AWS Marketplace and AWS Quick Starts
AWS Marketplace is a simple and convenient sales channel that streamlines software delivery, making it easy for Ribbon to offer its SBC SWe solution on AWS. The AWS Quick Start for Ribbon SBC SWe was purpose-built by AWS solutions architects and Ribbon, based on AWS best practices for security and high availability, to help customers and prospects easily deploy Ribbon's SBC SWe on AWS.
"Multiple customers have already deployed our SBC SWe on AWS and are currently running production traffic," said
Riley added, "We are pleased to expand our relationship with AWS to offer our customers two additional simplified, convenient methods to rapidly access, test and deploy the Ribbon SBC SWe in support of secure, reliable real-time communication services."
The Ribbon SBC SWe has been optimized for AWS to provide advanced security, while supporting high capacity requirements, for real-time, multimedia Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) traffic. Additionally, Ribbon's SBC SWe delivers carrier-class redundancy to ensure service continuity; is deployable on multiple cloud environments; provides industry-leading media transcoding using GPUs to scale for high-density transcoding; and is certified for Microsoft Phone System Direct Routing,
- Ribbon is enhancing its presence on AWS with the availability of its SBC SWe on AWS Marketplace and AWS Quick Starts, enabling customers to further improve security and reliability of communication services from the cloud.
- AWS Marketplace streamlines software delivery, making it easy for Ribbon to offer its SBC SWe solution on AWS. AWS Quick Starts reduce hundreds of manual procedures into just a few steps, so customers or prospects can quickly build a test environment for the Ribbon SBC SWe and start using it immediately.
- Global communications service providers are already leveraging Ribbon's solutions on AWS to deliver their end customers enhanced communications capabilities.
- The launch of its SBC SWe on AWS Marketplace and AWS Quick Starts are the latest examples of Ribbon's continued strategy of working to improve the overall communications experience and enabling customers to move their voice edge into cloud environments.
- Ribbon continues to invest in high growth markets and is experiencing expanded adoption of its session software solutions by enterprises from all market sectors, as they evolve and modernize their data and voice network capabilities.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties, including statement regarding delivering value to customers. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements. The actual results of
+1 (214) 695-2224
+1 (646) 741-1974
+1 (708) 383-3387
+1 (212) 871-3927
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ribbons-virtual-session-border-controller-allows-customers-to-quickly-deploy-secure-real-time-communication-services-delivered-with-amazon-web-services-300856616.html