Ribbon and Amazon Partner to Deliver Real-Time, Automated Call Analytics and Recording
Ribbon's industry-leading Session Border Controllers (SBCs) with SIPREC capabilities now support Amazon Chime Voice Connector with a tested solution for AWS customers by forwarding audio streams to AWS for real-time analytics. Ribbon is a Select Partner in the AWS Partner Network (APN) whose SBC Software Edition (SWe) is available in AWS Marketplace and as an AWS Quick Start. In March of 2019, Ribbon announced that its SBC SWe was successfully tested with the Amazon Chime Voice Connector to help customers move their SIP Trunking workloads to AWS.
Amazon Chime Voice Connector is a service that enables enterprises to migrate their telephony workloads to AWS. IT professionals can use Amazon Chime Voice Connector for low-cost SIP Trunking with on-premises or cloud-based phone systems. Amazon Chime Voice Connector supports inbound calling, outbound calling, or both. Developers can also use it to build PSTN calling in their own applications with the Amazon Chime SDK or stream audio for phone call analytics and machine learning. Enterprises who previously had to integrate and deploy expensive on-premises analytics hardware and software can now use the Amazon Chime Voice Connector's SIPREC streaming feature to receive audio from their on-premises PBX or Contact Center for applications like transcription and sentiment analysis. Deployment is simplified by leveraging this sample transcription solution.
"Our customers tell us that the traditional approach to verifying compliance related to financial transactions done over the phone, which involves having teams of people listen to samples of recorded calls, is expensive," said
"We are pleased to continue building on our already strong relationship with AWS by delivering advanced SIP recording capabilities through our market-proven Session Border Controllers," said
Ribbon's SBCs offer extensive SIP message manipulation capabilities to ensure interoperability with various recorders and the ability to send multiple audio stream recordings. In addition, Ribbon's feature-rich SBCs deliver secure, reliable SIP Recording, with the ability to send rich metadata to recorders for downstream analytics, optional encryption of signaling and media packets sent towards the recorder.
- Ribbon's market-proven SBC forwards SIPREC audio to Amazon Chime Voice Connector, which in turn enables developers to quickly build business phone call analytics and machine learning applications.
- Ribbon's SBC provides a verified SIP Recording solution with the Amazon Chime Voice Connector SIPREC streaming feature.
- Now enterprises can use the Amazon Chime Voice Connector SIPREC streaming feature to receive audio from their on-premises or cloud-based Ribbon SBCs for applications like transcription and sentiment analysis.
- Ribbon's SIP Recording solution can concurrently forward an audio stream to multiple destinations without impacting processing scale or capacity.
- Ribbon's SBC can be deployed on a customer's premises or in their Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), depending on the preferred deployment model.
Important Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The information in this release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties, including statement regarding delivering value to customers. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this release are forward-looking statements. The actual results of
+1 (214) 695-2224
+1 (646) 741-1974
+1 (708) 383-3387
+1 (212) 871-3927
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ribbon-and-amazon-partner-to-deliver-real-time-automated-call-analytics-and-recording-300974930.html